The Monterey County Business Council (MCBC) 21st Anniversary Gala & Annual Economic Vitality Awards!
The MCBC was pleased to honor Congressman Sam Farr for his years of service and myriad contributions to our regional economic prosperity on Saturday, February 6, 2016 at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel and Spa on Del Monte Golf Course. Our evening began with a 5:30 reception, followed by a 6:30 PM gourmet dinner and award ceremony. Black tie optional.
During the event, MCBC recognized the following organizations that have contributed to the economic vitality, growth and preservation of our community:
- Creative & Technology: Sand City, West End
- Health & Wellness: The Monterey Program for Executive Health
- Higher Education & Research: Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey
- Hospitality: Pebble Beach Concours d’Elegance
- Sustainable Building & Design: Carmel Building & Design
- Agriculture: Taylor Farms
- Advancing Manufacturing: Steiner eOptics
We extend our sincere gratitude to each of our initial sponsors:
PRESENTING SPONSOR Monterey Bay Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
AT&T; Pinnacle Bank; Hartnell College; County of Monterey; CSUMB, Monterey County for Energy Independence; First Solar; Monterey Regional Airport; Cannery Row Company; RedShift; City of Salinas; Taylor Farms; and Hospital Council of Northern & Central California.
See the attached 2016 Gala Sponsorship Form and 2016 Sponsorship information for sponsorship opportunities and levels or contact MCBC Executive Director Brian Turlington at 831.216.3020 or email@example.com
1 Old Golf Course Road
Monterey, CA 93940