Monterey County Business Council Membership
Would you like to become a member of the Monterey County Business Council? Please fill out the membership application below and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What the Monterey County Business Council does:
- Advocate for and intercede with government and regulators on behalf of Monterey County businesses.
- Arrange and conduct informational luncheons and tours of businesses in Monterey County,
- Conduct special events that highlight and recognize business excellence in Monterey County,
- Publish the weekly “Friday Facts” newsletter with hot topics and useful information for businesses through Monterey County,
- Operate the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) to assist Monterey County business in obtaining government contracts,
- Administer the National Career Readiness Certificate and Career Ready 101 Courseware,
- and a myriad of other efforts to support businesses in your city and throughout Monterey County.