Monterey County Business Council Membership
Would you like to become a member of the Monterey County Business Council? Please fill out the membership application below.
What the Monterey County Business Council does:
- Advocate for and intercede with government and regulators on behalf of Monterey County businesses.
- Arrange and conduct informational luncheons and tours of businesses in Monterey County.
- Conduct special events that highlight and recognize business excellence in Monterey County.
- Publish the weekly “Friday Facts” e-newsletter with hot topics and useful information for businesses through Monterey County.
- Operate the Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC) to assist businesses in 15 California counties, in obtaining government contracts.
- A myriad of other efforts to support businesses in your city and throughout Monterey County.