Thank you for considering Monterey County Business Council as a valuable partner in your business journey. We look forward to welcoming you as a member soon. Please fill out our membership application and we will be in touch.
As a member of MCBC, you will have access to a wide range of resources and opportunities to network, collaborate, and learn from business leaders in the area. Our organization is committed to fostering a supportive and inclusive business community that encourages innovation and drives economic prosperity.
Through our various initiatives and events, MCBC provides its members with valuable opportunities to connect with local policymakers, business owners, and industry experts. We also offer a range of educational programs and resources designed to help you enhance your skills and stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
What We Do:
- Inform our members and the public about issues of concern to Monterey County businesses.
- Host informational luncheons and tours of businesses in Monterey County.
- Host free workshops and events.
- Publish the weekly “Friday Facts” for businesses through Monterey County.
- Operate the Monterey Bat APEX Accelerator to assist businesses in bidding and winning government contracts.
- Operate Leadership Monterey County and Building Business Back.
- Other efforts that support businesses and economic vitality in Monterey County.